Translation Project Coordinator (PH)
- At least an associate degree or certifications or training in project management, or any relevant work experience.
- Handle localization projects
- Respond to client and vendor inquiries and concerns about projects
- Check and correct grammatical or spelling errors on documents
- Remote coordination with the company’s staff and translators overseas
- Cross-check facts, references, and other important details in files to ensure that everything conforms to the company’s standard
- Complies with strict publication standards, clients’ specifications, and deadlines
- Perform related duties for the Localization department
- Exceptional verbal and written English skills
- Above-average writing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and undergo rigorous training
- Willingness to work beyond office hours and on weekends when necessary
- High focus to ensure quality delivery of multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Advanced typesetting skills on Microsoft Office products, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of a CAT tool is an advantage
- Fluency in a Philippine language other than Filipino (Tagalog) and/or a foreign language other than English (optional)
- Business Correspondence
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Office 365
Minimum System Requirements:
- Any laptop or desktop that is not more than 5 years old.
Can smoothly run work apps such as MS Office and Google Chrome.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 512 GB (SSD)
- Network: 10 Mbps (Upload and Download)
- Accessories: Webcam and headset with microphone
How to apply:
- Please fill out the application form.
February 7, 2022
8 AM - 5 PM