Translation Project Coordinator (KR)
- At least an associate degree or certifications or training in project management, or any relevant work experience.
- Oversee translation projects from South Korea
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements and scope
- Serve as the point of contact for all project participants and communicate project status
- Assign tasks to internal teams and external vendors and assist with schedule management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Ensure that clients' needs are met as the project progresses
- Conduct quality assurance tests to ensure that standards and requirements are met prior to submission.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Make and keep detailed project documentation and reports
- Exceptional verbal and written English skills
(can speak and write Korean will be an asset)
- Strong organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Familiarity with risk and crisis management and quality assurance control is an advantage
- Advanced typesetting skills on Microsoft Office products, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and undergo rigorous training
- Willing to work beyond office hours and on weekends when necessary
- Knowledge of Hancom Office and CAT tools is an advantage
- Should be able to work following Korea’s schedule
- Business Correspondence
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Office 365
Minimum System Requirements:
- Any laptop or desktop that is not more than 5 years old.
Can smoothly run work apps such as MS Office and Google Chrome.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 512 GB (SSD)
- Network: 10 Mbps (Upload and Download)
- Accessories: Webcam and headset with microphone
How to apply:
- Please fill out the application form.
November 3, 2021
Remote work from: Home
8 AM - 5 PM