- At least an associate degree or certifications or training in digital marketing, or any relevant work experience.
- Communicate with clients; respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Create and implement social media and editorial calendar
- Work with other teams such as marketing, branding, SEO, and sales.
- Maintain the marketing database by importing new data, updating records, and performing necessary cross-checking.
- Monitor website analytics and report back as needed.
- Keep up with current social media technologies and trends, as well as relevant tools.
- Lead efforts to achieve the assigned KAI (Key Achievement Index).
- Exceptional English skills (written and oral)
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and undergo rigorous training
- Willing to work beyond office hours and on weekends when necessary
- Basic to intermediate proficiency of Facebook/Meta Ads Manager
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of a Content Management System
- Basic to intermediate proficiency in pay-per-click ads for Facebook and Google
- Basic proficiency in Search Engine Optimization
- Intermediate to advance copywriting abilities
- Familiarity with web design
- Basic office software knowledge is required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in branding and the ability to distinguish between good and bad design
Minimum System Requirements:
- Any laptop or desktop that is not more than 5 years old.
Can smoothly run work apps such as MS Office and Google Chrome.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 512 GB (SSD)
- Network: 10 Mbps (Upload and Download)
- Accessories: Webcam and headset with microphone
How to apply:
- Please fill out the application form.
April 11, 2022
Remote work from: Philippines
8 AM - 5 PM