Maguindanaon <> English Interpreter
- At least a bachelor’s / college degree related to the job function
- Interpret verbal communication from one language to another
- Perform accurate translations for events and/or meetings
- Check thought, emotion, tone and other critical details to ensure that message is relayed in accordance with the speaker’s intention
- Native Maguindanaon speaker
- College-level English proficiency
- Proficiency in the Filipino language is preferred
- Ability to relay information with the original tone and emotion of the speaker
- High focus to ensure no message from the speaker is omitted
- Excellent listening and note-taking skills
- Knowledge on Video Communication Apps, such as Google Meet, and Zoom (interpretation feature)
- When applying, please include your CV, which should include all of your interpretation-related work experience, language qualifications, and subject expertise.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Any laptop or desktop that is not more than 5 years old.
- Can smoothly run work apps such as Zoom and Google Meet.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 512 GB (SSD)
- Network: 10 Mbps (Upload and Download)
November 22, 2021
Remote work from: Home