Ilokano <> English Translator
- At least a bachelor’s / college degree related to the job function
- Translate, edit, and localize files assigned by project managers
- Perform a final quality check on the translated files
- Check facts, references, and other critical details to ensure that everything is in accordance with the project's specifications
- Complies with Lexcode's specifications and deadlines, as well as those of its clients
- Native Ilokano speaker
- College-level English proficiency
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and undergo rigorous training
- High focus to ensure quality delivery of multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Advanced typesetting skills on Microsoft Office products, such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of CAT tools is an advantage
- When applying, please include your CV, which should include all of your translation-related work experience, subject expertise, and rates per word in PHP.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Any laptop or desktop that is not more than 5 years old.
Can smoothly run work apps such as MS Office and Google Chrome.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 512 GB (SSD)
- Network: 10 Mbps (Upload and Download)
November 24, 2021
Remote work from: Home