Journal Lab by Lexcode is seeking Freelance Research Editors to provide technical assistance in increasing the likelihood of commissioned manuscripts being published through our academic editing services.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected], and indicate your field of specialty in the subject (e.g., Freelance Research Editor Application – General – Art History, Freelance Research Editor Application – Scholar – Public Health).
Freelance Research Editors are classified either as General Editors or Scholar Editors. General Editors are responsible for correcting grammatical, content, and style errors, fact-checking content and references, and providing action points for an article’s author/s. They must have:
- Attained a bachelor’s degree or equivalent or higher
- Excellent English writing and editing skills
- Experienced writing/editing academic papers
Aside from the services provided by general editors, our Scholar Editors provide in-depth content critiques of manuscripts and must also have:
- Authored/co-authored at least three studies published in academic journals
- Excellent analytical skills