As Content Editors, you’ll do the following:
- Copyedit a minimum of 1,000 sentences per day (Maximum of 40,000 sentences per week) with an emphasis on natural-sounding, conversational language
- Ensure appropriateness of sentences given strict guidelines
- Work with writers in ensuring quality output that adheres to instructions
As Content Reviewers, you’ll do the following:
- Review and revise a minimum of 1,000 sentences per day (Maximum of 40,000 sentences per week) and make sure the content review is correctly done given strict guidelines
- Report on the quality of content reviewers’ output
- Approve valid sentences for further translation
- Work with internal editors to further improve work process and quality
Sentences would be monologues and dialogues about general aspects under Korean business correspondence. The pay would depend on the no. of sentences you accomplish in the next 15 to 20 days. You can finish more than the minimum no. of sentences, but not lower than that.
Ex. If you accomplish 25,000 sentences (which is the minimum), you will be paid PHP 8,500.
- Stable Internet connection as sentences are reviewed/edited using the company’s exclusive platform
- Working knowledge of business concepts and terminologies is a plus
- Excellent command of the English language including grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
- Proven ability to work reliably, foster a team-oriented environment, and commit until the end of project output
- (Students or fresh graduates are more than welcome to apply!)
Application process for interested individuals:
- Answer our short examination.
- Fill out the registration form.
- After passing the exam, you will be given the training materials that will teach you everything you need to know to perform your role.
If, for some reason, the forms do not function properly. Please email your exam and CV to [email protected]